PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the amended “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, customers and their employees have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning them, to oppose and limit the processing of such data.
Videomenthe will not communicate personal data to any third party except to its subcontractors or any person involved in the provision of the Services as well as to the authorities duly authorized to do so.
Videomenthe is committed to preserving the privacy of its customers and any user. This privacy statement applies to the Videomenthe website and the VideomentheCloud and Eolementhe platforms, regardless of the method or equipment used to connect to the platforms.
It also applies to certain offline information. We may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COVERED?
Our Online Privacy Statement describes how we (and, where applicable, our service providers) collect, use, share, and store information about Customers and Users that we obtain online.
We collect Information online when Customers and Users:
- visit our website
- use our VideomentheCloud and Eolementhe platforms
- receive or respond to electronic communications from us.
The processed data are :
- Identification data: Name, first name, position, company name, SIRET number, intra-community VAT number…
- Communication data: postal address, e-mail address, fixed or cell phone number…
- Economic and financial data: bank details, means of payment, payment history, financial situation…
- Connection data, history of use of the platform and consumption…
- Details of orders.
It is specified that for certain service offers such as EoleCCLite and EoleEdit, VIDEOMENTHE uses an online payment platform for the Customer’s payments. Thus, VIDEOMENTHE does not collect or save the Customer’s credit card number and payment ID.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT?
The purposes of the processing of personal data are as follows:
– the identification of the Customers;
– management of the commercial relationship;
– management of cloud services;
– navigation on the Site: connection and usage data, payment and refund history, etc. ;
– the realization of internal statistics concerning the use of the Site (the duration of use ……);
– the realization of anonymous statistics;
– the prevention and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking…): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address;
– the possibility of conducting optional satisfaction surveys (with the email address);
– communication with the Customer;
– legal or regulatory requirements.
The data collected shall never be transmitted to third parties unless the Customer has given its prior consent and provided that the third parties have clearly undertaken to comply with all the provisions of the amended Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties and the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016-679.
VIDEOMENTHE shall refrain from processing, hosting or transferring the Data to a country outside the European Union or recognised as “non-adequate” by the European Commission without prior notice to the User.
However, VIDEOMENTHE shall remain free to choose its Subcontractors provided that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation n° 2016-679.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA?
– VIDEOMENTHE and its staff in charge of cloud services and commercial and technical customer relations;
– VIDEOMENTHE’s service providers and subcontractors;
– the competent authorities, at their request, in the context of legal proceedings, in the context of legal investigations and requests at the request of the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING?
The legal bases of the processing correspond to:
-the execution of orders between the Customer and VIDEOMENTHE ;
– the consent of the Customer;
– the legitimate interest of the Customer.
WHAT IS THE RETENTION PERIOD?
Personal data will be kept for a period of three years from the last contractual relationship with the Customer.
After this period, the data will be deleted.
With respect to legal or regulatory requirements, data may be kept for the time necessary to enable VIDEOMENTHE to meet its obligations.
The Data required for analysis purposes and the preparation of aggregate statistics shall be irreversibly anonymised.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF CLIENTS AND USERS?
The rights of the Clients are the following:
- the right to object to the processing of their personal data;
- the right to access their personal data;
- the right to rectify or delete their personal data;
- right to data portability;
- the right to limit the processing;
- the right to define directives concerning the conservation, erasure and communication of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you have any questions about our online Privacy Statement, how we handle Personal Data, or if you have a complaint, please contact us or write to us at the following address:
Videomenthe 650 rue Louis Lépine 34000 Montpellier,
Par email : email@example.com
T: +33 4 67 17 41 56
For these requests, the Customer shall specify its first and last name or name, e-mail address and postal address in order to enable its identification and the processing of its requests. Any incomplete request shall not be processed by VIDEOMENTHE.
The Customer may be asked to provide a copy of an official identity document, such as an identity card or passport, in order to identify him.
The request shall be examined by the Data Protection Officer. A reply will be made to the User in writing within a reasonable period not exceeding 30 days.
The said rights may be exercised under the conditions provided for in Articles 16 et seq. of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
The Customer is informed of the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris 07.
No matter how hard we try, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. If VIDEOMENTHE becomes aware of a security breach, it will notify the Customers concerned so that they can take the appropriate measures.
No personal information of VIDEOMENTHE’s customers shall be published without their knowledge, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of VIDEOMENTHE and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to preserve and modify the data with respect to the Customers of the Site.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, VIDEOMENTHE uses networks protected by standard devices such as encryption and passwords.